a little bit of a makeover for 2023 Thank your self in the direction of all of the Those people who realized out in excess of the previous couple of of months in the direction of keep track of upon me and Danny Rockett with the information that SBNation consists of axed a whole lot of their podcasts.  I consist of Fantastic information and terrible information.  I'll begin with the undesirable information initial, therefore we can close upon a substantial notice. The undesirable information is that Cuppa Cubbie Blue was selected for assignment.  We experienced an unbelievable season operating with SBNation towards carry your self information, upgrades and banter around almost everything your self desired in direction of comprehend regarding the Chicago Cubs.  It was an complete honor toward do sequence through collection upgrades upon the Cubs, include each individual stream in just the offseason, rant a little bit, and, optimum importantly, discuss with 2 of my most loved baseball buddies with regards to this staff we all enjoy consequently a great deal.  That mentioned, the Excellent information is that we've been preferred up off the waiver cord for the reason that Al Yellon thinks within the effort and hard work we do and supports the substance our podcast provides toward the Bleed Cubbie Blue area. I have on't understand accurately what all of this indicates nevertheless, or what it will seem such as.  Danny and I include Ideas towards converse quickly in excess of platforms, wherever this demonstrate life inside the amazing environment of Cubs podcast joyful and even more.  We discuss concerning these packages rather candidly upon the hottest episode of Cuppa Cubbie Blue, which your self can hear toward under:We'll continue to be specifically in which oneself often found out us till the stop of February, and we will employ that system in the direction of inform on your own wherever on your own can anticipate in direction of obtain us following.  Thank yourself in direction of everybody who listened, subscribed, ranked and mentioned the podcast.  We assume by yourself'll try accomplishing it once more at our fresh new system Chicago Store. Oh, and if on your own're intrigued in just sponsoring the pod strike me up! We certainly misplaced the tiny selection of revenue and sponsors inside of this package and comprise a rebuild upon our arms that competition what Jed Hoyer includes been making an attempt towards execute at 1060 W.  Addison.

Hector Neris T-Shirt
Ian Happ Hoodie